Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Welcome to the Online Justice Newsletter

Pentecost Blessings! Welcome to the third edition of the online Justice Newsletter for the Diocese of San Jose. I hope that this BLOG is keeping you informed and that you will continue to give me feedback about how to make it useful to you in the future.

I am told recently that there is something known as "sticky" websites. This means that they aren't boring but are so interesting that you stay on them. I am pleased to say that in the three months we have had this web-log, there have been over 800 "hits" and you are staying on an average of two minutes. I hope to make it so interesting in the future that you will stay on for even longer.

There is much to report. In the past month, we have witnessed the death of one pope and seen the election of another. In our state, we have seen the growing anti-immigrant sentiment, battles over the budget, and the introduction of new legislation to legalize assisted suicide.

I hope that you will take a moment to review some of the articles which follow...

In This Issue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home